Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Monday, September 14, 2009

11:11 and the Famous Zombie Word Alert

The 11:11 synchronicity is simply maddening, and seems to be on the upswing. Most of you reading this will know what I'm talking about. You see eleven or multiples thereof EVERY where. From clocks to license plates to house numbers and on and on. Is this a mind trick, a gateway to soul enlightenment, a glitch in the matrix, an alien reminder or nothing more than mere coincidence?



I'm not sure if we notice it because we've noticed it, to notice it further, gaining exponentially like a snowball rolling down a mountainside.



In paranormal parlance, we call this phenomenon The Awakening. The awareness of ONE - the I AM. Multiples of ONE. The great division of consciousness, of conscious awareness. The ability to see one's reflection in the higher hall of mirrors a/k/a The Mirror Effect.

Again, the 11:11 synchronicity can be quite maddening when it hits hard. We grimace, mutter something about coincidence and wander off to other distractions.

And every guru, every armchair expert (with the exception of Moi), has his irrefutable and oft long-winded explanation for the 11:11 experience. I guess I'm still a noobie.

I have no hard explanation, really (not yet, anyway lol). I can't claim verifiable contact with The Galactic Brotherhood or secreted information gleaned from the crumbling tomes of Illuminati grimoires. That would be too easy ... sigh.

But yesterday was a day fraught with elevens. To the point of redundancy: I am the 11Th of seventeen siblings. I am introduced to a man who is the 11Th of twelve. Later, stopped at a house (number 713 = 11, apartment sign read 713 - 317 = 11:11 mirrored) on a separate errand, met another stranger, an incredibly talented artist who lived there. Stranger's artwork he happened to have laying about the garage depicted the ascension of Chakra energy vortexes, their mirrored counterparts and all within the framework of what he dubbed 11:11 zero point. (My God! I had no idea this person had the slightest interest in the paranormal. We were simply visiting a yard sale in a different town. Sheesh.) Two cans of paint in the back of our vehicle were lot number 11 (two cans - two elevens). Get home in the afternoon, glance at clock - 1:11.
I know I'm forgetting further incidents, but so what. You get the idea.

I've written about the 11:11 thing before, the post is around here somewhere (gotta start learning how to embed those stupid link thingies! arrgh) - where I mentioned many, many of the incredibly bizarre 11:11 synchronicites that occurred when first I dipped my curious monkey toe into the occult waters. But this 11:11 thing doesn't seem to be limited to deliberate paranormal excursions, although maybe the later interest tends to exacerbate the awareness of such.

If I have to conclude with anything, I am guessing super synchronicities - such as 11:11 - may truly be one of the major ways that the Satient5 program reveals itself, like a glitch in the software. That's the theory I'm going with today.

Tomorrow, who knows? Because each day reveals another paradox.

Right now, I have hungry cats and zombie squirrels** to go feed, lest they attack under cover of night.

** Zombie Word Alert: Just a matter of time...

No comments:

Post a Comment