Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Alien Reincarnation - A Completely New Twist

The subconscious, in its ability to creatively express itself - often in overlays so subtle that were one NOT paying attention and keeping a dream journal (which every student of the paranormal should make the effort to maintain a regular log of sorts) one would live their life oblivious to the deeper, hidden riches essentially at our fingertips - May sometimes unexpectedly bring forth some of these riches in the form of eurekas not ordinarily contemplated by the waking, conscious mind.

Think brain barf of the highest order.

Or better yet, for those less graphically inclined ... imagine an onion whereas each layer represents a facet of consciousness - the outer layer being our waking, working beta ego-self and the subconscious buried closer to the center of the self, where it must pass information through multiple barriers until it is finally *epiphany* received and understood (hopefully) by you and I.

Not an easy task, I might add.

Nonetheless. I've long had a standing interest in the western concept of reincarnation. And I use the adjective 'western' because there are variations galore on the whole 'born again' conundrum.

Now, being of a more academic bent with no allegiance to any structured belief system, it's easy for me to take paranormal experiences with a certain nonchalance that only comes when one hasn't the vested interest of a belief system to uphold/defend.

But I have to admit that the whole concept of birth/rebirth lays uncomfortably under my mental skin, like a burr in the saddle. It's not that I see any problem with energy being *recycled* as it were, rather - it is the alleged loss of memory that typically accompanies such recycling, which, in my opinion, seems like a loss of self hood in the most horrible sense. I don't want to forget my loved ones, my experiences and my accomplishments. I don't like the idea of some separate soul prancing merrily through time and space while *I* am reconciled to the back of the personality closet.

However.

I had an epiphany.

Or with less drama and fanfare, ... let us say I had the most amazing dream which opened up an entirely unique way to consider the workings of reincarnation, and in a way far more palatable to the incarnated ego (moi):
"... decades rolled back, and I was once again fourteen years old. Like a character in a play with full awareness of the roll he played, while consigned to do so only within the pre-defined perimeters of his actions - I knew myself to be far greater than the character I was *imprisoned* within.
I was *imprisoned* within this repeated 14 year old persona - ala Groundhog's Day - but what constrained my free will was something resembling a universal mathematics/sacred geometry set in stone - something I barely, dimly was aware of and powerless to affect.
I say "powerless", but it was the character that was powerless. It was entirely up to the buried self to deliberately or accidentally change the *equation* - for lack of a better term.
So, there I was. Repeating my 14Th year, which included major changes that had immense long term ratifications for the remainder of my waking life (me here) ... when suddenly my mother made a slight, innocuous alteration to the original script.
In that moment - I was FREE!!! Free and flushed with a greater understanding as to how reincarnation (perhaps) worked. It was giddy, and I shook with excitement as suddenly I was *released* from the bonds that had kept me chained to playing this role over and over again.
To my mother I joyfully exclaimed, "This time you didn't buy the couch! You made a subconscious choice to do something different and you have changed the probability! We are free to behave differently this time around, and I am going to try much harder to be a better daughter for you."

The crux of the matter was this: Somehow, someway, we (as humans incarnating) are each trapped within a certain pre-designed, laid out plan/script. And that we will repeat our roles, say in my case being born over and over again to the same parents, the same year, etc - until we are able to *break* a pattern or probability. Does this make sense?

These changes in probability occur not in our conscious minds, but rather in the subconscious or super conscious mind. We do not, or cannot abandon (escape) a role until we have "milked it" in as many ways as are productive (in some fashion that is currently beyond my ability to articulate).

We grow in ever-widening circles, so to speak.

Now, obviously, I cannot say with any certainty that this rather bizarre and outstanding dream contained any verifiable objective truth. I can, cautiously, say that it may contain a germ of factuality insomuch as it helps explain deja vu, premonitions, the sense of being overridden at times by an unknown higher self at the helm, and all other sorts of covert intuitions we are subject to as a species.

If nothing else, it's certainly an interesting take on an old chestnut - that is - reincarnation.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment