Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Alien and Paranormal Experiments : Update 3

Ok, the first thing here is to come clean and confess that I virtually abandoned my paranormal experiments throughout the entire holiday season! This is very frustrating to me, for many reasons, but it's entirely my fault for (consistently) biting off more than I can chew/focus on.

Sigh.

For basically being such a hyper-organized persnickety individual-type-person, I have an annoying habit of taking on too many 'projects'. It's not that I lose interest and bounce to the next newest flavor of the week, I guess the truth would be that I WANT to do it all, everything, to my specific satisfaction. I loathe the fact that there simply aren't enough hours in the day to suit me.

Plus...

Having snapped a tendon in a finger doesn't help matters, either. You wouldn't believe what it's like trying to keyboard wearing an ortho splint =P

(Okay, that was a pathetic bid for sympathy but still) LOL

Anyway. I'm old, I'm tired, and too stubborn to have the good sense to gently call it a day and take up knitting or something more befitting the scheme of things.

Yuk.

On a *Positive* note, one (!) of my New Year's Resolutions was to jump back on the Positive Thinking bandwagon. I hope I experience the success I did last year, when I won oddles of prize goodies from my sweepstaking efforts (why YES, that is yet another of my many pursuits) (Shoot Me).

Something else, and no pun intended - but I'm trying to Lighten Up in my writing style ... more personal and less professorial, so to speak. I've been at this whole blogging thing less than a year, and it's taken me a while to get 'comfortable' with the idea of baring both soul & mind to ... well, over 5000 hits to date.

I started off, per my early posts, a little stiff and distant. And I'm sure, given the subject matter (My GOD, aliens! I mean, c'mon!) it's fairly understandable, because who wants to be deemed a nutcase? But I think I'm loosening up as time goes by, and I have and will always try to be very honest in the things I post. I'm not afraid to say what I've seen, what I've learned, and also what others have reported as their honest experiences, too.

You'd be surprised how much of this alien/paranormal stuff the average Joe experiences and keeps to himself.

Luckily(?), I'm not nearly as reticent and will be the first one to admit that I, too, have seen what by Golly sure did look like an honest, to goodness Gray Alien. And a few ghosts. And a heck of a lot of synchronicity, as well as a host of other creepy-type experiences.

But, what I really don't care to do - is to consign myself to any particular belief system. I have no intention of aligning myself with the contactee bunch, or any other 'subculture' within the field of paranormal research.

And the reason is thus - while I CAN say with 100% honesty that I have experienced something peculiar, I can NOT claim to accurately explain the whys, wherefores, the 'raison d'etre' behind the experience.

No one can, insofar as I'm aware. We just don't have enough information and hard evidence to work with here. We could be experiencing anything from mass hallucinations, to angelic/demonic visitations, to ELF (extra low frequency) electromagnetic disturbances affecting our mental hardware, to Ben & Jerry withdrawal.

I dunno. That is why I'm always speculating, analyzing and looking for common denominators.

Anyway again, what I do try to do, is to share my experiences, as well as those of others given me to share, and my objective thoughts concerning those experiences.

Another thing, I enjoy examining the paranormal from multiple angles. Since there are so many ways of looking at the alien/close encounter phenomena, ghostly manifestations, etc.- I happen to think it's a good idea to switch around now and then, it helps to keep the mind open to greater possibilities. (I have to admit, though - my one and only hard-headed belief that will take a lot of shaking to let go of, is that I DO NOT think one iota that Crop Circles are the work of anyone or anything other than our military scientists. Just my stubborn opinion here.)

So. Blah blah blah. With all that said, and my confession neatly and properly out of the way, I'm really going to make a greater effort to get back on track. No matter if I'm engaged in multiple writing/art/photography projects on the side, I'm still going to try to maintain these paranormal experiments (as best I can) and keep you peeps updated now and then.

I promise.

So help me, Cthulu ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment