Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Paranormal Experiments Update: Incredible Out of Body Experience

Here's one for the books ...

I just woke up a couple of hours ago from the most bizarre lucid dream and possible Out of Body Experience. I want to get this written down while it's still fresh in my mind. It was a convoluted mess, although as you will see, I did manage to maintain a certain degree of lucid awareness.

Inasmuch as this incredible dream involved multiple layers of consciousness, I hope you can follow the gist of what I'll be struggling to describe. There were dreams within dreams, OBEs within OBEs, and I'm not going to bother trying to analyze this one to death.

It can speak for itself~

No hypnogogics, quickly passed into sleep.
Dream:
I am lying in bed, feeling thick and muffled. I awaken to find myself moving out of the bed, covers. The room looks very similar to real life bedroom, but the dimension feels distorted, larger or stretched.
I exit my room and head down the hallway. I'm not sure if it was due to the spatial distortion or what, but it feels like I am still muffled, or moving through cotton candy (NOT the moving through water feeling - I felt absolutely no resistance in anyway). Hard to describe, like I am surrounded by a 'baffling of air'.
I proceed through the house and go on back to my cousin's room, to tell him I am out of my body.
He is aware and remarks on my condition.
With that, and still in my home, I explore a little this new condition and feeling. Very, very odd.
I find myself drawn back to my bed, my body is mounded up under the covers.
Then I awaken (though still dreaming) within my dream.
I move out of my dream bed, thinking I am having another out of body.
Then I realize that no, THIS second OBE is not the same as the first. I am still encased in the body, and everything feels really thick.
I can see my upright body in a sort of 360 fashion. I see what reminds me of baffles of stuffing encased around my arms, in a wrap of sorts. My cousin is now with me, in my room, watching my progress. I am showing him this padding that encases me, and explaining the difference between lucid dreaming and the OBE state.
For some reason, I feel a shadowy unease, or fear, creeping over me. I can't define it any better than that, but I want to head it off/avoid something.
With that, I go back to bed, to sleep (am still dreaming all of this).
I get up a THIRD time and this, I understand, is like the first. I'm free again.
If anything, things feel lighter and smoother.
It is then that I seem to go somewhere, to leave the vicinity of my room or else slip back into a genuine dream state where I have very spotty recollection of events that followed:
'Seems like I was talking with someone, dunno.

The frustrating thing is, the last thing on my mind when I went to sleep was anything even remotely paranormal. I was feeling lazy, grounded, and had not even thought about my (sigh) promise to get back on the bandwagon and resume my paranormal experiments.
And yet ... I can't swear to this ... but I almost do remember something happening or whathaveyou shortly before I went to sleep. Maybe I just buzzed through the hypnogogic state?
Interesting as this was to experience (God, it was so bizarre - and I think I've failed to capture the essential feeling in words - sorry), it just opens up more questions without the satisfaction of having answered any, or achieved any basic knowledge.

I do want to add this, my frustration with the above doesn't stem so much from a right-brain inability to describe the above in left-brain terms, as I was fairly lucid throughout most of it. I think it's the memory lapses that bother me, and that I can't liken it or make the proper comparisons to accurately get the out of body bit across to my readers.

I still say, as I've long insisted, if the 'after life' (so to speak) is anything like the above, we are in for a heck of an adjustment period. We may be like infants, having to learn an entirely new set of skills in order to function with any degree of conscious control in the after life plane of existence.

Oh Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment