Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Alien and Paranormal Experiments

There are so many ideas, so many experiments I'd love to try, if only I weren't so blasted tired these last few months. I've a veritable plethora of wee experiments I wish to put to the test, but I haven't the energy for establishing a solid routine as a good little researcher must certainly do. Fun aside, I'm highly curious (fancy that) about a few techniques I've thought to try, and I'd have to keep records, and so on and so forth, so here I am with nothing accomplished.

Now, I can't be the only adventurous paranormal / alien nut job, I mean researcher, who is currently wracking their brains for new avenues and experiments to consider.

In previous posts, I've mentioned a handful of interesting little tests to try out, and I've thought up a few more that I'd sincerely like to set up, if only I had the energy (!) to spare. So, as God knows when I'll get around to any serious effort for the following, here is a partial list of experiments I have under consideration for some mystical future day when I'm all spryly energetic and just bubbling over with spare time:

A) 'Playing' with synchronicity. By this I mean a deliberate system of directed, repetitive thoughts around any 1 or 2 (at the most, keep it simple stupid) mundane objects (let's say - a Purple Pig, or kiwi fruit) and see how long it takes for such objects to consistently manifest in a synchronistic fashion, and under what conditions.

B) Doing the unexpected (or my pathetic primitive attempt to 'think' outside the 'box') per paranormal truisms: E.g. - In complete reversal of the commonplace Gray Aliens abducting Man sort of thing, using a system of 'reverse' thinking wherein Man is abducting the Grays. In other words (and this is a little tough to explain in just a few sentences), but to set up a mental FALSE belief system and see how this projected, albeit false, belief affects things.

C) Experimenting concurrently with multiple Ouija boards with multiple players (perhaps in different rooms, different homes, different towns).

D) Directing thought toward undeveloped film, see what develops. The same holds true for cassette tape. I'm curious as to what might be imprinted.

E) Tulpas fascinate me, even though I'm fairly chicken to do much experimentation that way. And even though I'm fairly convinced most writers create tulpas all the time, to one energetic degree or another. I believe Michael Talbot may have manifested a little of this energy during his fiction writing.

F) Now, this next one if a really, really tough piece of mental meat, especially as I am most certainly not a mathematical savant. But. I am very curious as to how the Golden Ratio could be applied to a seemingly random number system, such as a state lottery. I imagine one would need to be the proud and wealthy owner of a very fast computer (anyone out there have a spare super computer on their hands?!) and the sophisticated mathematical software to set this us, but still, I am convinced it could be done.

Sadly, I am too slow and stupid to stumble my way through the reams of paper and pen it would take to attempt such a thing by 'hand'. Not to mention the hours of figuring. Still though ...

G) Hypnosis. I've only experimented with this one in the most minor of ways, and that was a considerable amount of time ago. But, I'm very curious as to what degree of physical manifestation the subconscious mind is capable of producing, and under what directives. And it's not so much that I necessarily mind being my own 'guinea pig', (I've got a fairly firm grounding in the ego so as not to risk losing any substantial 'grip' with physical reality - thank God), it is just that first I'd want to fashion my own hypnotic tapes geared toward my own agendas, and that would be a heck of a lot of work just to get things set up. Plus I truly hate gadgets in the first place. Still, one of these days ...

H) Looking for code within the holograph/universe. And no, not in the sacred geometry/mystical type of way. See, as the saying goes ... Path within, Signposts without. (Okay, this is another toughie to explain briefly and off the top of my head). (And worse yet, there are two particular experiments to this one notion). The FIRST experiment might be to, say, pose a SPECIFIC question to the 'universe/logo' at say, 10:00 a.m. each day. Then, to quiet the roof brain mind chatter, and pay close attention to what is presented into the field of one's objective reality ... say, again for example, for one hour. Document all externally experienced information, like a neighbor popping by with a bit of gossip or a slice of 'angel' food cake. You know, we always are busy questioning God, but we rarely are quiet long enough to hear Him answer.

And secondly, as a variation on the above as mentioned, to attempt to 'trick' the universe into revealing itself, and its mechanics, AND its level of conscious awareness. (Yes, talk about a rather tall and ambitious order!) I'm not sure precisely the best way to go about setting up such an experiment, but I've ONCE read about someone else who wished to do the same thing, and the very phrase he/she used was the same as mine - which is to TRICK the universe into revealing itself. I loved that idea, and it has stuck with me all these years (what I would give to remember where I read it and who the author was).

So many strange little ideas, so little time. I may, though, surprise me yet. Or surprise the Aliens and Angels given 'time'... or not, who knows ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment