Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Grays - Can we believe them?

IS THE GRAY ALIEN TO BE TRUSTED?

If you are familiar with my postings, then you will understand that for the time being I approach the Grays with caution aforethought and am conducting my research on one out of numerous possibilities. This particular possibility states that the gray aliens and reptilians are physically 'real' creatures.
This may or not be the case, or any variation thereof. However, having selected a path to explore, I am stubborn enough to trod over rocks, stones, and treacherous underbrush until the way stands clear before me. When path A has been completed, then next I shall choose a different path and see where that may lead.
Eventually, I will get bored and take a nap! The universe is too large a path, too magnificent a puzzle, not to explore with enthusiasm. There are pieces within pieces, and a bounty of revelations surely await us. And thus it is that I awaken, refreshed from dreams of gold and goblins, and resume my search once more.
It's too simple to dismiss the unknown. Occam's razor annoys me no end, for were there truth in such a trite method, then the world must still remain flat to all observational evidence. Maybe we need a Mandelbrot 'method' where a simple idea spins off into complex and ever-evolving worlds of breathtaking discoveries.
I dunno, maybe it's me...
Or maybe it's them. The Grays and Reptilians. As my title suggests, are aliens as real and objective beings truly trustworthy? Perhaps. You certainly cannot make a blanket statement regarding our own species and state that all humans are not to be trusted.
I vacillate back and forth in my conclusions. There are days I am filled with light and love. There are dark days when I squirm in frustration and resentment. And always do I wonder about things. Things which I assume do not interest the larger herd. Above all, I am so saturated with curiosity that I don't particularly care what the conclusion may be nor where it leads. I'm more interested in playing the game. I have the urge to tip the domino and see the results. I love to experiment.
So here is my 'Grays' experiment. For one, in some quasi-dream like state I was informed that the greys had a gift for all mankind. What exactly did that mean, if anything? We humans love our presents, at least I do, but the constant metaphor and veiled references are irritating, to say the least. The blow is fractionally softened when abductees are told 'our minds don't work the same as yours'.
So it would seem.
Close encounter experiencers (CEEs) are also comforted with "you have been chosen". Excuse me, but so are lobsters at a seafood restaurant. The Grays may sometimes elaborate with "you have been chosen to serve, to partake in an experiment, to aid your fellow man". High sounding stuff, eh? But can we believe it...
The Reptilians are usually not so verbose. As an aside - I and others have seen them as ancient living fossil-type saurians and someday soon, I'm going to explore that topic, too. Anyway, back to the greys...
The Grays may also tell us that we are necessary to them, and they to us. Most intriguing, to myself, was a particular statement that went something like this ... "Had you not chosen to interact with us, we could not be here. That is the agreement. That is how consciousness works, you have invited us in. Had you not, you would have no awareness of us".
If, indeed, consciousness it a matter of focused, collective agreement, then I am going to immediately forthwith invite the lottery into my awareness.
So think about these things next time you suspect a close encounter experience, alien abduction or missive from The Grays. Did you 'invite' them into your awareness, and how far can you trust the unknown?

No comments:

Post a Comment