Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Light of God

GRAYS, GOD and the Light of Heaven!



Are the greys somehow associated with the magnificent light of Heaven? Just when you think you know the answers, ironically greater side-issues rear their puzzling heads. Then I'm left scratching mine and wondering if I shouldn't be a good monkey and shamble off to peel a banana or something. Is this how my cat feels when she ponders the mystery food box in the middle of the kitchen and wonders how food gets in there?


Last evening, as is my joyful habit, I was nose deep in another book, reading myself to sleep when certain subject matter 'clicked' in my head and I had one more piece of the alien puzzle to ponder. The book I was reading was one of those fascinating compendiums of NDE experiences and what people reported when meeting up with The Light:
1) The Light was God; God is somehow made of light.
2) It could be anything, male or female or both. The Light could be anything at all.
3) When I joined with the Light, parts of me peeled away - like an orange onion or balloon. Then I became ONE and understood.
4) The light knew me, it WAS me and more. It was God.
5) Afterdeath, we go into the light and join with it. It was ecstatic.
6) Time no longer existed, nor did space. There is here and here is There. The dead are with us, and we are always in the light, or part of the light.
7) My experience was 'constructed' as benefited my needs and understanding. It was very personal.
8) It was like a hologram, or coming out of one.
9) I felt myself dividing in the tunnel, there were two of me and the real me joined with the Light. But nothing was lost, I kept what was important.
10) God is Light.
11) I was told I wouldn't be able to pronounce my Angel's name, and they preferred I didn't use labels because man has a tendency to worship and that was the last thing they wanted to happen. They don't want to be worshipped, they just want man to know that the Light is Love and God is Love and that's the important thing. Just to love!
12) This is a biggie. Just as we have dominion over earthly animals, so does there exist higher beings who have dominion over us. We have free will and so do they.
13) And when I looked from within the light, I understood everything and realized that Earth wasn't everything. To me, it seemed like a grubby little bus stop somewhere in the universe. I saw how primitive we really are.
Provocative statements, huh?!
Furthermore, a few close encounter experiencers (CEEs) have had unusual events occur such as being shown a recently-deceased loved one safely in the company of the Grays. We may be told they have been with us always, or before our births - or even that they have 'watched' us in previous lifetimes. We are given hints of reincarnation and guardianship.
Betty Andreasson, a famous (CEE), was informed by the aliens that she was being taken home, to the One, and entered a doorway of brilliant unearthly light, which left her with severe headaches. During hypnotic recall, the headache would return and prevent her from 'accessing' the memory of what lay beyond the Light.
And so forth. Now, here's what I'm working with thus far, and, if I am even remotely in the correct ballpark, then life/reality is far larger, far more complex than what we primates have painted it to be. Maybe we humans aren't the huge big screaming deal that our species likes to think itself! Anyway, here are a few suppositions for hungry minds to chew on...
The universe or multiverse, in some fashion or another, operates akin to a massive hologram or holostruct. Light, of course, is essential to the construction of a hologram**
With that said, in very basic terms - not one but TWO streams of light and a MIRROR are essential components. And we have two streams of light at work as well as the mirror (see the mirror effect of consciousness [either the book or the dvd version of 'The Secret' best exemplifies this mirroring effect). One stream of light is obviously our own being, and the other stream may be what we term 'God'.
The Gray aliens may very well exist 'outside' the holographic illusion, or else are further developed/evolved to operate within it and thus able to recognize reality for what it truly is. Tongue in cheek, they may be a cat of a different color who knows how the food is getting in and out of that mysterious food box in the kitchen and use that knowledge to their own natural advantage.
** suggested reading list:
(I will be reviewing these and more in the near future)
The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
The Lost Secret of Death by Peter Novak
One With the Light by Brad Steiger
Journeys out of Body by Robert Monroe
Far Journeys by Robert Monroe
Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe
DMT The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman, M.D.
Hyperspace by Michio Kaku
Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce
The Lucid Dreamer by Malcolm Godwin
Journey of Souls by Michael Newton, Ph.D
Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton, Ph.D
The Communion Letters by Whitley Strieber
A Dictionary of Angels by Davidson
Remembering & Understanding Your Dreams by Craig Hamilton-Parker
And (a rare one that I am fortunate to possess a copy) -
My Seven Minutes in Eternity with their Aftermath by William Dudley Pelley

No comments:

Post a Comment