Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Close Encounters

GRAY ALIENS, LIGHT BEINGS AND SPIRIT GUIDES:



While it's very difficult to categorize those mysterious beings who pop up unexpectedly in our dreams, our hypnopompics and the rare moments of waking reality shifts, nearly everyone I've known, when given pause for consideration, admits to having encountered at least one of these entities, to one degree or another, in one fashion or another.



Here are a few interesting close encounters with unknown entities, make of them what you will:



1) Initial conscious viewpoint from deep in space, looking across and down through the distance at what looked like a gigantic space station - shaped like a jack, but only two lengths that crossed, balls or hubs on each of the four ends. In the center where the lines crossed there was a larger central hub, but that was not where we were headed. Found myself inside one of the smaller end hubs, was being briefed or reviewed by a quasi-military type entity. To my right was a moderately sized window/portal out of which I could see the stars in space. This uptake was a preliminary to the important meeting scheduled to follow. Exited the small hub, walked down a long corridor and arrived at another room, slightly larger in scale, where I was to meet with my overseer or commander, of sorts. I sat down at the desk where he awaited me. We had work/plans/a schedule to go over. He asked me many questions, of which I remembered none. There were no windows or portals in this room. His back was to the 'outside', and I faced him across the desk with my back to the door. Both men had a mildly serious, business-like demeanor. I was just there for a routine 'check-in', although I had the feeling I was given as much time and respect as any other ???, even if the meeting was only a routine one. I was expected to give a type of report (on my physical embodiment on planet Earth?). It was part of my duty.

2) On a different planet, though a water world such as Earth. The structure, a large multi-roomed bilevel one, lays at the shore in a natural declivity, in a dip surrounded on one side by medium sized rock and sandy cliffs. I can see the green waters faintly lapping at the swath of shore just outside the glass front of the building I am in. Haven't been here in a while. I'm waiting, along with a handful of other females, two are pregnant (expecting? verb?) the same as myself, the third had recently delivered. I comment that the last time we'd met, she was still pregnant. (did not know any of these women in 'real life', nor was I pregnant in reality - thank God lol). It had certainly been a while. We were all very casual, waiting our appointments/assignments. Finally a tall being, a Gray Alien, came for me. I was given the task of preparing drinks for a group of three (sigh, always three) female Grays. I became upset and apologetic over the excessive amount of 'time' it took me to physically complete this task, time was simply not as I was used to. But the Tall and female Grays took this in stride, to them it was normal, and I wasn't to worry about it. To me, it felt like they had all the time in the world at their disposal. I continued to 'serve' them.

3) I did not like this event, even though at some level I knew it was staged, constructed to convey a message and, at the same time, to manipulate me while gauging my reactions. There were multiple, valid reasons for the image/event I found myself in. I had refused to marry/join/unite with someone. I was being threatened into doing so. There were suddenly hundreds of strangely-eyed cats, all of which seemed feral and insane, and whoever it was that threatened me began destroying these creatures before my eyes. I was terrified he would harm my real beloved pet, so in fear I screamed out that 'yes, I would agree to the union, as long as my pet remained unharmed'.

4) In the company of a Light Being. He is explaining things to me, asking questions. Pointing out objects I believe myself to be viewing and asking me if I understand 'why' I am seeing the forms that I am. I am seeing us in the midst of a field covered in snow, there is a low fence that separates this field from the road. I reply yes, I do understand the meaning behind the imagery. For example, I see snow because the process we must undergo to enter and exit the flesh is 'cold', very cold. It is a basic, scientific transmutation of energy, and as such, creates the sensation/mental translation of cold, snow, ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment