Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Grays Aliens and Great Books

Over the years of reading and research, there have been subtleties and tantalizing hints, frequently glossed over or ignored by others in their zest for fast-food answers per the close encounter phenomenon, which - for whatever reason - have jumped out at me and triggered a whole new area in which to dig for alien treasure.
I have easily owned, at one time or another, in my personal collection - a good 40 or 50 paranormal, ufo, metaphysical, alien abduction and so forth books. I am certain I have read three times that amount over the course of the last twenty years. At least. And as my own areas of interest and personal growth have continued to evolve, so then have I continually 'weeded' out my library until I am left with those works I consider 'striking' and a cut above the rest. These are the references I return to again and again. Much that was redundant or (in my opinion) highly questionable has hit the wayside.


I'd like to share a few of these 'keepers' with my readership. There are several (at least twenty) which I suggest those sincerely interested in the close encounter experience (and closely associated enigma) should take a look at. It's amazing what surprises may surface!



One of the most interesting works I've studied is the book, 'DMT: The Spirit Molecule' by Rick Strassman, M.D.: When, as part of a funded research project, some of his volunteers were administered controlled doses of DMT under supervision, these subjects reported encounters of the 5th or 5,000th kind! This book I consider a must read. Although close encounters with alien entities was the last thing on anyone's mind, those reports of such were utterly fascinating - from malicious, clown-like entities who were 'in charge' of the non-physical world and communicated via symbols, to seemingly 'normal' people who were desperately trying to get information/ideas across, or a sensual, insectile species which dwelled in hives made of energy plasma and declared 'This was where man's future awaited'; of the many follow-up interviews the book contained, the ones in which the test subjects stubbornly insisted that this mental world they had broken into - was an absolutely and indisputable reality, were those I found most intriguing, for the conviction of the volunteers was beyond reproof. Again, get your hands on a copy of this book if at all possible.
The Threat by David M. Jacobs - I have to admit I like Jacob's style and no-holds-barred investigating in ALL his works, not just this one. So many close encounter experiencers (CEEs) are fundamentally driven to acquire hard answers and they need better than the usual surface-skimming drivel most of us are, lamentably, all too familiar with. Jacobs doesn't dish up pat answers. In fact, he has uncovered many alien abduction facets of which the main stream arena knows little about or elects to dismiss out of hand. And while I, stubborn and hard-headed to the final breath, take everything I read, see or experience with a grain of salt approximately the size of Greyhound bus - there were many remarks contained within this book that jived uncomfortably with things I, myself, have experienced and chosen to keep mum about. If I had any criticism with Jacob's research, it would be that, in my opinion, he neglects a closer look at the metaphor contained within the subjects accounts. I think it was in 'The Threat', although it may have been in one of his other writings, in which a woman, post traumatized by the highly abusive behavior administered at the hands of a group of gray aliens and hybrids, asked in anguish why 'they' had allowed this treatment of her to take place. She was thus informed that 'it needed to be expressed'. While Jacobs' took this to mean that the volatile emotions of the human/alien hybrid needed expression - I, instead, took it as a red flag that the CEE's emotions/energy was what needed expressing, and perhaps in that manner of a dairy cow being 'expressed' of milk. Such things aside, I was utterly fascinated by those accounts of alien hybrids achieving a type of successful interface and 'blending in' with our workaday world.
For one of the best compendiums of little known oddities inclusive of anything having to do with Gray aliens, Reptilians, Humanoid and Light Beings - get ahold of a copy of 'The Communion Letters' by Whitley Strieber! While neither I nor anyone else may state with total assurance that all contained within is verifiable or truthful/accurate - the law of Balance says some of it has to be, at the very least. Whether subjectively or objectively real, 'The Communion Letters' embraces such a wide scope of the unusual, yet there seems to run a common thread throughout these accounts - and that thread, again - in my opinion - is the metaphoric nature of the Communion experience. One of my favorite chapters from this book was 'Journey of a Wise Woman', although there is an absolute wealth of equally intriguing accounts.
More recommendations forthcoming ~

No comments:

Post a Comment