Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Reality BEYOND the Light

SOUL JOURNEYS BEYOND THE LIGHT REALM

True story:
(1998)
I wasn't especially tired or sleepy, just wanted to ease a backache after hours on my feet at work. Stretched out in bed, on top of the covers, adjusted my pillow and tried to find the most comfortable position. Thought over the day's events. Nothing of note. Bored. Decided to relax with a visual exercise in my mind. Not self-hypnosis exactly, just a simple relaxation technique. Pictured a cool, shadowy path with sunlight filtering through the trees on either side. Dirt path under my feet. I put myself on this path and proceeded to imagine walking along, enjoying the serenity and tranquility. Still not sleepy, tried to ignore the stiff and sore muscles in my lower back. Continued with the visualization.
Then something strange happened.
Without warning there were two of me. A second self had appeared on the road several yards before me. This 'other self' turned around to look at me, and when it did, I was engulfed in an enormous wave of energetic vibrations - like liquid electricity. This other self smiled, turned back to continue walking ahead down the path. There appeared a bright white light to the right side of the path just a few feet before my other self. I expected this self to move into the light. But it did not. It turned to glance at me again, as if to say 'watch and see', and bypassed the light. There came another bright light - it appeared ultraviolet - and this is where the other self exited, by moving into this second light.
All throughout this visualization, I had been awake, alert and, like a curious child, eagerly following in my mind this second self to see what would happen. Somehow my imagination had taken on a life of its own? Or had my consciousness divided? What happened to this second self? Why the two lights? Always the endless questions.

This may come as a surprise, but not every culture considers the 'white light' to be end-game goal of the soul. There are those spiritual adepts who caution against the entering thereof, or proclaim the light to be just one more in a long series of 'illusions' which man must pass beyond in order to reach the ultimate reality. And likewise, a few afterlife researchers, such as Peter Novak - author of two incredible books, The Division of Consciousness and The Lost Secret of Death (I cannot recommend these highly enough! If you've yet to read The Lost Secret of Death, please do so at the first opportunity) - propose that the human soul mind is not a single entity and actually divides/splits after death.

The Light Realm, in accordance with what Peter Novak terms the Binary Soul Doctrine, is a right-brain experience, wherein emotion, metaphor, analogies and symbols predominate. Where a connection to all of creation is experienced (omnipresence), language/verbal skills are diminished and telepathy/knowing is the norm. Any reality as experienced by the right brain is lacking in detail, critical thinking and objective analysis.

So what, you may rightfully ask, is the ultimate and true reality which lies beyond death? If the Light Realm is an illusion generated by a right-brain perception, what awaits the fully integrated mind? And is such a state attainable, at least in our present condition?

My personal take, as it stands thus far, is that there is no Here and There, no state of life or afterlife, no yen/yang or anything else dichotomous in nature. What we currently experience as reality is a false experience - an illusion as presented by our divided brain system. I've said this before and here, I say it again: Until man is able to 'factor in' to his equations, concepts and theories the undeniable fact that his mind, itself, is yet flawed, then so must all our deductions, truisms and anything else derived from a faulty system be logically considered as also flawed. We cannot truly know anything, or declare anything with certainty, until this 'bug' in the system is accounted for.

No comments:

Post a Comment