Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Alternate Realities

ASTRAL TRAVEL AND ALTERNATE WORLDS MAY ABOUND!

Like it or not, the dichotomous brain system of the homosapien is our only interface with other worlds, realities and the inhabitants thereof. Generally speaking, we understand that nature creates higher, more complex lifeforms via a process of division, growth and re-integration. Our brains, however, while seemingly so 'divided', have yet to fully reintegrate according to this process.

Though man as yet is 'incomplete', it is not unreasonable to assume that someday our species will reap the benefits of such reintegration, given that man survives long enough to complete this natural process. Furthermore, it is equally plausible that, while lacking the biological reintegrated brain system in the here and now, it may lay within the near future that our technology will step in with a simulacrum to suit the purpose.

We might also consider that were there to exist humanoids with similar brain systems to our own, some of these theoretical beings may have already successfully completed this stage of the process, and be privy to all manner of thought and action of which we can only speculate at this time. If indeed the universe mathematically teams with life, then reason may also assume that, at least somewhere and somewhen, the above has certainly occurred. Again, either biologically or artificially.


So, from where we currently stand with our present level of knowledge, we refer to paranormal interfaces as astral travel, multi-dimensional, alternate worlds and realities, out of body experiences, 'going within' and all the rest of the commonly held vernacular. And our myths, legends, encounters, dreams, hypnotic trance states, hallucinations, imaginations are literally riddled with these interfaces.

Notes taken from my private journal regarding interfaces:
1998)
Another strange dream. At a gathering of unknown cousins and family members though none of these persons are known to me. Was given to understand that I was in service to this family. Several of these 'cousins' were grouped in front of the fireplace. I was in private conversation with a male cousin with large, piercing dark eyes, when a female cousin interrupted to sarcastically inquire, "do you know where you are?" I was very confused at this point, because I thought myself to be at my aunt's house in Ky, waiting for my dad to return. (my aunt's is the only place I have ever been in the presence of any cousin's, we have a rather small family located out of state)

1999)
Very unusual hypnogogic. I was looking at a living image of a man, face to face, in my mind. At the same time, I was fully aware that he was looking back at me. When I looked into his eyes, there was a shock of recognition, I realized that he was myself, although I could not understand how or why. There were no familiar characteristics shared. Was this my soul? Or a different incarnation of myself? I also felt as if he were more knowledgeable than I was. He knew me better than I knew him.

2000)
Weird experience. Not sure what to make of it. Dreamed I was in the depths of space, there were stars and energies all around me, while my awareness of self was without a body or form, I seemed to be a point of consciousness somewhere out in space. Without knowing how, I 'noticed' an Earth-like planet and wanted to explore. Instantly, I had a body and found myself on the surface of a dry, arid and brightly lit world. I hid behind a rock and 'blanked' out my thoughts to avoid detection. Then, I crept into a house and encountered what were possibly the minds of sleeping inhabitants. They were confused and wary of me. I reassured them with the remark that, "It's okay. I'm from a future dimension".

2000)
As I am coming awake (hypnopompic state), I am aware of two persons standing, unseen, between the side of my bed and where it sits flush against the wall. I hear one of them remark, "She looks so sweet laying there asleep".

2002)
I had been dreaming about a friend's deceased mother. Fully awake, I sat up in bed and reclined my head on my right arm. Suddenly, I felt my arm knocked out from under me and I dropped my head. Within a split second I realized that my physical arm was still in its original position and my head had not fallen. Something or someone had managed to knock my astral body out of my physical one. Who and why?

2003)
After work, I rested in bed for a while, debating whether or not to take a quick nap. Suddenly, I was keenly aware of the presence in the room. It felt like an electric 'thickening' in the air. Then I felt something messing with my hair, and a pressure on my right knee. I stayed mentally and physically very still, and made a great effort to home in on whatever was there. Something was there but made no further effort at contact.

2006)
Last night when I went to bed, as I was getting comfortable and just stretched out flat on my back, I felt myself start to slip out of body and fall through the mattress. In that brief moment, I actually felt the upper part of my body sink through the mattress in almost a suffocating fashion. It felt physically accurate. In that momentary panic, I instinctively 'caught' myself and realigned myself back into the physical body. I wish I had not reacted in panic and been able to stay with the experience.

2006)
In a vivid hypnogogic, a woman was trying to communicate with me and gave me her name - which she pronounced carefully and slowly for my understanding. An image of the spelling also accompanied the name. Akeesha. Ah-Kee-shah.

2007)
I am once again on the hard, sandy surface of an unknown world. It is night, and there are nearby moons or planets large in the sky. The night sky is more brightly lit than Earth's - I think because of these nearby satellites. I know this place very well, but I don't go there often. It's a world not in Earth's solar system. I am walking along under the night sky, the area seems largely deserted and is in the middle of nowhere, yet I know, too, that this planet is practically deserted as a whole, it is more of an outpost now. There are a couple of large, corrugated metal hangers to my left, but they are dark and unoccupied at this time. However, I know I have been in there before, something to do with energy experiments. Ahead of me down this roadway, though not in my field of vision, the land becomes more vegetated, and there is a sharp declivity, like a strip pit, that lays just before the low, brushy woods begin. I know the others are not about at this time, but they can be contacted if I made the effort. There is not sufficient reason to do so, as I am only visiting at this time.

2008)
We are visiting a water world, we have an instructor/guide with us. A traveler. This world is almost entirely made up of water, there are several small landmasses scattered about. Those landmasses or islands are connected by long, narrow bridges which just barely clear the ocean's surface. But these oceans, or seas, do not have any tidal action. The water is a light to medium green, and I have the impression it is not very deep and also that it is nearly universal in depth across the surface of this planet. My group is crossing from one island to the next, and in my concentration to get to the next island mass, as I am not paying close enough attention, I slip off the narrow bridge into the lukewarm water. The water has a different buoyancy than that of earth, it may be more viscous or thicker with plankton, or salt? There are no clouds in the sky, no shadows that cross the surface of the still ocean. I clamber back onto the bridge and my guide is patient but stands with a wry expression on his face. I mildly resent his gentle demeanor of wisdom/experience, and I try to temper my own impatience. We are always in the company of the experienced ones on our 'field trips'.

And those are just a few representations from my own journal. For anyone interested in astral travel and alternate realities, I recommend the following books:
Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce
Journeys Out of the Body by Robert A. Monroe
Far Journeys by Robert A. Monroe
Ultimate Journey by Robert A. Monroe







No comments:

Post a Comment