Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Gray Alien Caught!

THE NIGHT I CAUGHT A GRAY ALIEN - TRUE STORY!

It's after 5 a.m., I've been up all night writing, thinking, searching the web for insights and information. Went to youtube, got my fill of phony UFO sightings and paper mache aliens. Sigh. Watched a professional psychologist at work, debunking the alien abduction enigma. The usual explanations were handed out, the same cards played over and over. The alleged abductee has a vivid imagination, confuses hypnopompic hallucination with reality. The hypnotized alleged abductee is in confabulation with his therapist, wish fulfillment. Sexual abuse overlaid with false memories, absorption via imagination. Read how the Gray Alien or Greys surfaced in pop culture after the Betty and Barney Hill abduction. Media and TV shows such as the Outer Limits blamed. Got disgusted and here I am. 5:33 a.m.

Funny how the most die hard skeptic is so uninformed. Or mis-informed. They don't realize they are as guilty of bias as the most avid of contactees. Different sides of the same coin. No mention of the bug-eyed creatures from around the world, same myths, different eras. No mention of the flying airships reported in the 19Th century. Even earlier reports if one takes into account the heretical references to Magonia from the Middle Ages. Or the Vimanas of ancient India. Nope. Just good ol' human imagination and hallucination at work. Again.

Funny, the skeptics cut themselves with their own sword. For, think about it, if the concept of the Gray Aliens is solely derived from Cold War Stress, the story of Betty and Barney Hill, or pop shows such as the Outer Limits - then where are the icons from man's other imaginative creations? Why do we not awaken to Vampires, Mummys, Santa Claus or Satan? Mary Shelley's sensational novel, Frankenstein, first published in 1818, served to influence the development of an entire future genre in gothic, horror fiction. Yet, how many reports of hypnopompic Frankensteins were imagined? Think of the camp classic Night of the Living Dead - the feasting dead have long held a terrible fascination in man's imagination, but where are these archetypical ghouls? So, in other words, the pop culture influence either works or it doesn't. And, I'm sorry, but in this case I do not believe it does.

Granted, some of what the skeptics claim is certainly valid. All things being equal there must be some merit in the explanations they offer. However, equally as well there must be some merit in the accounts of close encounter experiencers (CEEs). And, while each of us has our own true story, our own 'event' to report, we can only know the truth from personal experience while that of all others must forever remain in doubt.

Here is my own true story, and you are at liberty to take it with as large a grain of salt as you feel necessary to swallow. Believe me, I feel the same way. But let me assure you that what I am about to relate is as true and honest and objectified as I can possibly manage. Make of it what you will:

(late 1990's) With my spinal arthritis and second shift job making decent sleep a hit or miss proposition, I had taken to sleeping alone in the twin bed set up in the downstairs office. The office door was shut. I slept without any lights, nightlights, etc. The curtains were closed. I had not taken medication of any type, nor alcohol. I simply settled into bed in hopes of catching a good night's (what remained of it anyway) sleep. The entire household was already quietly asleep. No pets were in my room. Everything was still. Eventually I fell asleep, only to later come suddenly and acutely alert, awake, opened my eyes to the pitch dark of my room and saw, hovering and sliding up the length of my body - perhaps six inches above me - what could only be described as a real Gray Alien. One of it's ultra, unbelievably skinny arms had reached out towards my face. I found myself looking directly up into the most incredible eyes, then turned my head to the right and was sent instantly back to sleep. Now, I simply cannot convey the presence of this being, but I can state with firm assurance that this creature was not precisely the way it is depicted in pop culture (score another win!). For one thing, it had a faint 'glow' of greenish phosphorescence that may have rendered it visible in the pitch dark of my room (you don't hear too much about this 'glow'). Secondly, the forehead (as looking down at me) was not the smooth bulbous surface also commonly depicted. Rather, it was slightly bumped, with ridges and texture. (and mind you, all of this my mind recorded in a just a glance) - the eyes have to be seen to be fully appreciated. And they, at least to me, did not appear 'dead' or lifeless. They were completely their own thing. Slick, enlarged pools of black, a bottomless well - like there was no end to them. And what was in them was not human. Not future man by any means. Like would surely recognize like, I think. Somehow. Anyway, the eyes simply captured me, in the same way I had unexpectedly (my impression) come awake and 'caught' this creature in my room. But, what traumatized me the most, and left the greatest impression - one of which, like a victim of Post Traumatic Stress, I've been driven to manually express over and over - was the ungodly spindly, thin, spidery lower arm where it connected to what should have been a wrist. It was all wrong. For some ridiculous reason I've never been able to get over that.

So, the above really happened. My opinion is that I was not expected to awaken as happened. I had 'caught' something in the act. The hows and whys are anybody's guess. Maybe it was my own astral being, my soul, a hallucination, a real breathing (?) Gray Alien from Zeta Reticuli - who knows? There's no point in weaving a belief system from this visitation, so in fact I never have. I'm simply curious to understand more. I want to know, not guess. Anything less isn't worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment