Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Ouija - Part 2 AND the Famous Zombie Word Alert

My latest experiment with the Ouija board underscored what I've long held to be true about the subconscious working outside of linear time, at least as we quantify time within our normal, everyday waking experience.

I've long reached a point in my experiments with the Ouija/spirit board where my subconscious seems to be more concerned with showing me the mechanics (via symbols) of how I interface with this tool, as opposed to any pretence and play acting ( sigh, how I miss the old days lol ).


So while the planchette was doing its usual thing, pointing to the woman's mind, the hands, (it also moves repeatedly up to the star on the right side) back down to the 'ghost' man, the image of the planchette and so forth, it spelled out the word HSUP. Okay, so that threw me for a minute, until I realized it had spelled out the word PUSH backwards. No idea what that meant nor why it had done so.


Next day, I am doing a little necessary shopping, and directly in front of me, as I enter the department store, there stands a display of the new movie PUSH. Hmm. How coincidental. I had no idea there was a new movie out by that name. Nor was I familiar with the movie's subject matter, which revolved around a woman's past, her deep-seated obstacles, and those who helped her to 'push' past her problems. Needless to say, I could relate to the situation on many levels. Furthermore, since the subconscious has the marvelous ability to convey a world of information in so tiny a symbol, I harkened back to a particularly unexpected and ground-breaking moment in my own past, when my tearful stepmother revealed that much of what she had done, those actions and comments which to me were felt as an endless series of harsh critique, stemmed from her desire to help PUSH me (her words) out of the shell I had fashioned around myself, after my own mother's untimely death.

Additionally, whenever the chips are down, I have discovered that the road to success, per my own life's experiences, has only opened before me when I have stubbornly, relentlessly pushed myself as hard as necessary to get where I want to be. I am one of those individuals who must push themselves, and with much force, unfortunately.

So, the entire word as revealed in the typical, mirror like fashion of the right brain subconscious, was highly appropriate to my situation as it now stands.

Well, to continue - after my soiree with the Ouija board, I noticed, at least for the first 24 hours before the effects of the subconscious experimentation began to wane, I ran into synchronicity left and right. For a good day's time, my waking beta left-brain ego was confronted with coincidence and meaningful encounters, symbols and so forth like wild. And I was more 'psychic' for a day or two. Without going into a blow by blow description of each 'assault' **, let us just say that I resolved to resume the stimulation of my right-brain subconscious forthwith - the results were that fruitful.

But (and this is a big one!) unless one is firmly grounded in what we term as objective reality, I cannot say that I recommend the use of the spirit board, or anything else that allows for too great an expression of the right brained mind. It is so easy to become deluded and caught up in the 'game', although it can be a fun and interesting ride, only so long as the operating ego understands the reality of what is occurring. Self meets self. Self expresses self. Self learns from self.

Ultimately though, one will tire of the 'game' and go on to greater things.
** Zombie Word Alert: Contrary to commonly held assumptions, we here at The Zombie Word Alert Defense Team do not recommend the use of assault weapons in the endless war against zombies. Assault weapons, by their very design, are often cumbersome, expensive, unattractive and simply do not mesh well with your average outfit. Unless, of course, you are into 'camo' - which is so last year. We do, however, recommend a suitably subtle and tasteful line of defense arsenal, which can be quickly modified to suit any social event. Stiletto sandals, for example, are both an excellent evening fashion accessory, and may also be utilized at a moment's notice to stab out the pus-engorged eyeballs of your average zombie. Designer handbags, particularly the hobo style, are another valuable weapon, as not only are they well made and guaranteed to last through multiple zombie attacks, but the spacious interiors allow for a hefty amount of change to accumulate in the bottom of the bag, adding a net weight of perhaps 40 or 50 pounds to the typical contents of a woman's purse.
Please, no matter if the world as we know it has vanished forever, and scores of lurching, lumbering, slavering, drooling, odoriferous zombies have invaded your workspace, remember to always think FASHION FIRST!

No comments:

Post a Comment