Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gray Aliens and Self Hypnosis

STIMULATE ALIEN CONTACT WITH SELF HYPNOSIS

When I was recently asked if there were one particular 'action' I had possibly committed that, knowingly or unknowingly, helped to facilitate contact with the Gray Aliens and Reptilians, I immediately gave the answer, "Self Hypnosis". Whether this was wise of me or not, I've no idea. It was just a 'thing' that I did.

Granted, given hindsight, my own involvement with the Grays began as early as age 2 or 3 (at least insofar as I am consciously aware). This was 1959/60, and we lived in a rural area of Ohio, somewhere between Dayton and Cincinnati - not far from the Wright Patterson AFB (which is material for a future post!). As my life continued, the contact enigma did also, but it was not until I reached my late 30's that I had any understanding of the strange things that befell me.

What I do know, however, is that once I began reading, studying and experimenting with self-hypnotic tapes, the alien contact phenomena accelerated to a whole new level. And it must be said - this contact or acceleration was most certainly not the goal or impetus for my immersion into the murky waters of mind manipulation. What I was trying to do at the time, was to learn how to manage pain.

But for whatever the reason, the more I used my tapes the more I began to experience paranormal 'strangeness', and the more I noticed the paranormal strangeness unfolding about me, then the more I experimented with tapes and other tools of consciousness exploration. This is where I laugh, though - at myself and the entire situation - for no matter how terrified, spooked and un-nerved I became, the more greatly determined I was to get to the 'bottom' of things. I was extremely conscientious to stay as objectified as possible, and not fall into any belief traps. I didn't begin to worship Satan, nor the Great Galactic Brotherhood, or comb over my entire body with a magnifying glass looking for hairline scars, etc. Thank God, in direct proportion to my experiences, so did grow alongside a clinical curiosity and stubborn determination to keep my wits about me. Imagine, if you will, literally being swamped, or engulfed, in a full body - head to toe - electrical wave of stimulus, and as you are so engulfed and in the moment of something completely unknown to you (was the source self or other) - imagine struggling to stay aloof, minutely aware and evaluating the experience all the while it is occurring. I would lightly hold my breath, becoming very, very still, control my emotions, and pay close attention to what was at work. Believe me, a strong ego/personality goes a long way to helping maintain a much-needed objectivity as far as matters of the paranormal are concerned.

All that aside, I can safely state that I believe my experiences with the Gray Aliens and such, were most certainly exacerbated by my use of self hypnotic tapes, the best being those with a binaural beat (to equally stimulate both sides of the brain into a harmonic partnership). I believe that such brain 'training' is an invaluable tool, especially in lieu of the fact that our brain (as I've pointed out time and time again), is a dichotomous structure and rarely performs equilaterally. So I think by use of self hypnosis tapes, I inadvertently trained my brain in such a way as to enable me to more successfully 'interface' with the unknown, than anything else has done before or since.

A word of caution: If in order to help facilitate alien contact by the use of self hypnosis tapes, cd's, or dvd's - one must always be careful to protect the ego/personality above all else! For anyone prone to excessive fantasy, delusion, confabulation or mental illness, self-hypnosis is absolutely NOT recommended!
Remember, the first and only demons one ever meets, are those of our own creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment