Gray Aliens Examination -welcome to the conspiracy....

This site is dedicated to the close encounter experiencer and open minded individual seeking to further their understanding of alien abduction amid the complex phenomena surrounding the Gray Aliens. Side issues may include Beings of Light, Reptilians, dreams, self hypnosis, telepathy and ESP as well as taking a closer look at the alien species itself in the grey alien examination series.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Light Beings: The Untold Story part I

"Thus he revealed strangeness and wonders galore; I knew it not where magic ended and The Lord began."

Rei 87A 2nd wave


How should I address you?

We have told you many times that names are not important. Yet, your need for thought labels are understood. You may call me Aleekrah, as befitting your phonetic ability to approximate my energies. However, we tell you again that what you seek are not labels, but 'feels' and the means by which to connect with the same.


You are a Light Being then?

I have been called such.


How would you define yourself?

In my terms or yours?


Are you deliberately cryptic?

Yes.


And why is that?

To confuse and frustrate a species capable of greater things.


I'm not sure I understand, can you further elaborate?

This is not the simple task you suppose. I must place truths within images and words not of my choosing, for they are your terms and not mine own. But I am free to do so. Now. All gloves are off and the time of gestation has ended. As another put it, 'it's a new world if you can take it', and so it is.


........ (ed. note: following the above was a lengthy period of silence. I was unsure whether to break the silence with more questions, or to patiently wait him out. I felt he expected something from me, with no idea what that was.)


Aleekrah, can you first explain exactly, in my terms I guess, what a light being actually is? Are you an angel, humanoid, intelligent energy, hallucination or something else? I mean, man sees you or your kind, when we enter into what is called The Light. Some say you are Christ, others God. Others feel a deep sense of familiarity with their encountered Light Being, as if they should know them but they don't. I want to understand what you are.


I might answer by stating I am soul. But, since you have not a complete understanding of what soul means, you will misinterpret my answer.

You think of soul, like a pretty pair of shoes, as something one possesses. You speak of your soul as somehow separate from your identity. I say to you if you possess soul instead of being soul, it does man no good. Why should you care if your soul is saved, if your pretty shoes return to the shiny shelf and you are left abandoned? Who would give a damn?

So then we have a label, like gravity is a label, for something not truly understood, yet all understand that which is referred to. You have understanding without knowledge. If not worthless, it is certainly insufficient.

To answer your question - I am soul.

To be continued -


No comments:

Post a Comment